You must read and consent to the following terms and conditions before registering to become a member of this site:
You must be at least 18 years old to register with and use the services of this website. Access or use of this site or its contents by any person under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
By registering you become a member of the service and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement for as long as you continue to be a member. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not register and become a member of the ONESEX website.
The ONESEX website reserves the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Change the site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the site.
- Change any fees or charges for using the site.
Important Site Safety Disclosure Info:
The ONESEX for all intents and purposes is NOT, in technical or occupational terms, a "match-making" or "dating" service that takes an active role in the process of recommending or matching you with other members. ONESEX also does not screen members for authenticity or do background checks of any kind. The ONESEX is an online member based community that provides basic social media tools which allows members to connect and interact with each other by the means of creating, sharing or exchanging information, ideas, and photos. All contact between you and other members is solely dependent on you and we do not guarantee the integrity or plausibility of any members or connections between members. You are advised to use caution and discretion when interacting with other members.
It's recommended that you follow these basic common sense safety tips:
Never include your last name, email address, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other personal identifying information in your profile or in early introductory messages. Stop communicating with anyone who attempts to pressure you into revealing personal or financial information. If you decide to physically meet another member, always tell a friend or family where you're going, who you're meeting, and when you will return. Never agree to be picked up at your home, always provide your own transportation, and meet in a public place. Never leave your drinks or personal belongings unattended, even for a quick trip to the bathroom.
You acknowledge and agree that the ONESEX or any of it's owners or affiliates will not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any harm or hardships resulting from any decisions you should make in providing personal information to other members or in your decision to physically meet another member.
To become a member you must register and agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form, and to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that we rely on your registration data to be accurate, current and complete and you acknowledge that if your registration data is inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to restrict or terminate your use of the site's services, in whole or in part.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username, password and member id. We may refuse to grant any username or member id that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as we determine at our sole discretion. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for any and all activities that are conducted on your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information, available at the 'control panel' page after logging on and immediately notify us.
Your membership in the service is for your sole, personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
Terminations and Refunds:
You may terminate your account and/or membership at any time by sending us a notice by email or through our contact form. If you paid for a premium membership subscription you will not be entitled to a refund, in whole or in part. We do not prorate any unused portion of a subscription.
Should you breach any of the terms set forth in this agreement we reserve the right without prior notice, to restrict, suspend or terminate access to your account, either temporally or permanently by removing your account, and no refunds, in whole or in part, will be granted or issued.
We reserve the right to deem ANY account that has not been accessed in more than one year as being "abandoned" and at our discretion may be permanently deleted from our system without prior notice.
Membership Rules and Online Conduct:
Here-in-after, the terms "Post", "Publish", and "Transmit" shall include, but is not limited to site venues such as member profiles, photo galleries, blogs, forums, in-house messages or chat sessions.
As a member, you agree that:
- You are solely responsible for the content or information you post, publish or display on the site, or transmit to other members.
- You will not post on the site, or transmit to other members or employees any images or textual copy that is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, religiously offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). Please notify us of any material contained in the site that you believe infringes these rules.
- You will be reasonably polite and courteous to others at all times, even when disagreeing, and even to those whose beliefs you think are false or objectionable. When debating, you agree to express your opinions about a person's ideas, but not about them personally. You will not make any derogatory, rude or negative personal remarks about another's appearance, age, lifestyle choices, disability, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, intelligence, education or any other personal characteristics.
- You will not include in your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, urls, email addresses, offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, or any confidential information of any third person, and you will not post any photographs or other images containing nudity or such personal information. The ONESEX reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to reject or edit any profile or photograph or image that does not comply with these prohibitions.
- You will not impersonate any other person or entity.
- You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass any other member or person.
- You will not engage in directly soliciting other members to buy or sell any products or services through our site's contact services.
- You will also not use the blogs for the purpose of marketing or advertising goods or services for sale.
- You will not transmit any chain letters, spam or junk email to other members.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not harvest or collect personal information about other members whether or not for commercial purposes, without their consent.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the service.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. The ONESEX reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between it's members.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information or content made available through the service are those of their respective member-authors and not of the ONESEX, and should not necessarily be relied upon. The ONESEX does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on the service and neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made. Under no circumstances will the ONESEX be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on the service or transmitted to members.
The ONESEX may contain links to other internet web sites or resources. We neither control nor endorse the content or services provided by other web sites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality or accuracy of any content, advertising, products, services or information provided, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any other web sites.
It's possible that other members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the service and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It may also be possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or cause you harm. The ONESEX is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you may choose to disclose on the service. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the site or release to others.
You understand and agree that by posting a profile on the web or on our site, all info you include or make available in your profile is considered public information. Our intention is to make it available only to members and visitors of our site and do not deliberately use your profile info for promotional purposes, or use RSS or SEO techniques to feed your profile info onto to third party sites.
Indemnity by Member:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the ONESEX, it's officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from:
- Any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to the site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or
- Your activities in connection with the site.
- Any damages that may occur to your computer or system resulting from (voluntarily or in-voluntarily) downloading any data or software that may be posted on this site which may contain viruses, spyware or adware of any kind. If you suspect that a URL link or data posted on this site may contain such harmful data please contact us.
- Your breach of this agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
The ONESEX provides the service to you on an "as is" basis and grants no warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory. The ONESEX does not warrant or guarantee that your use of the service or the site will be secure, uninterrupted, always available or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the service or the site will not occur. The ONESEX is not responsible for your inability to connect to or use our site or services due to poor Internet connection services or your use of a computer that is inadequate or not containing up-to-date software, hardware or other paraphernalia.
In addition, The ONESEX disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") of the service.